Full Stack Developer at Diners Club Bulgaria
Full-time job, Sofia
Roles and responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains applications for the business needs of Diners Club Bulgaria - mobile application, online banking application, etc.
• Supports the implementation of operations and monitors the security and efficient system operation
• Monitors and manages the performed software operations
• Supports the work of company employees when using software applications
• Controls, analyzes and debugs systems
• Adheres to good practices and principles in implementing applications
• Publishes implemented applications on a server
• Tests each new functionality before publishing it
• Writes technical documentation
• Builds features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Controls the activities of other IT specialists
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's/Master’s Degree – Information Technology
• Developing and consuming RESTful APIs
• Professional experience – at least 3 years on a similar position
• Experience in developing mobile applications will be considered an advantage
• Experience in card business is considered an advantage
• Good command of English – written and spoken
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, we expect you to send the necessary documents – CV with an up-to-date photo and portfolio, until EOD, 29 April 2021.
For additional information you can contact the Human Capital Management Department, Internal Consultants Unit at 02/9 100 100.
Candidates approved by documents will receive feedback and an invitation for an interview.
All documents will be considered according to LPPD/GDPR.